زون




Monday, November 19, 2007

٭
i havnt written here since the july 29th nothing special happened u know just life ...
& then theses days i don't go to school anymore mm i feel like mm i can work better at home . there is another good point : i don't see others!! seeing other students make me feel like shit i feel so fucking alone & isolated from the world i feel like i am litterally ALONE
its late & i should go & sleep . theses days i try to be as much efficient as i could be .. it's not easy at all!! these days i feel like i never feel like home anywhere anymore!! but at the same time the fact that my sister has gone makes me feel more comfortable here makes me feel like i enjoy being alone
there is a bordel inside me i know i think i should only study & finish this fucking school



........................................................................................