زون




Saturday, March 22, 2008

٭
ok fuck the school, let's talk about a dream
i was lying on my bed watching outside my room's big window which gave into a gallery ( i mean those corridors in neatherland council houses) my room was white like a dentist clinic and it was really neat . i received a phonecall from my love in iran who surprisingly wanted to participate in an internship in PORTE DE VERSAILLES (with those 3 iranian architects who work at porte de versailles) then as a VERY VERY BIG turtle was resting on my back i saw him just passing infront of my window
I couldn't believe it!! i was surprises & excited but i couldn't move to catch him because the big turtle woudnt move his ass away.
& then happened a series of terrible events & at the end i really wanted to wake up



........................................................................................