زون




Tuesday, July 20, 2010

٭
i feel so happy i could found this blog & remembered the password cool..

i took a nap after years a real nap like those which make u dream. i was sitting on a very comfortable leather chair in a room in a broadcasting office or in an inspection room of a prison. Taking or listenning to others then we went somewhere to eat. in the small almost crowded (by some friends & my mom) entrance hall of an appartment (which i knew was the restaurant we went to eat) i was sitting like right angle on the floor with my legs allongé & NAKED moving in z direction going up & down like in clayman in neverhood in that boatlike car next to the drain!!?? then i got suddenly awake by a word of my boyfriend opened my eyes trying to ask him a question about what he asked bu he hadn't asked anything but had only said a nice word to me & then i tried to tell him about the dream but unable to keep my eyes open so i closed them. while talking nonsens with my closed eyes i dreamed again of a horn sound bibibbiiiiib i thought i know whose car was it but couldn't seen the car..then i openned my eyes again to say sth to my bf then i just gave up sleeping eventhough my eyes are still very heavy & even in the begining my eyelids were hurting.



........................................................................................